ISPA is a central point of access for referrals to the Integrated Health Teams throughout Warwickshire. If the call is non-urgent the referral can be emailed to the local ISPA.
To make a referral:
Telephone: 01926 600818
The following teams can be accessed through iSPA:
1) Community Nursing and Long Term Condition Management
- Community nurses undertake assessments, wound care, palliative and terminal care, LTC support and advice for patients who are housebound.
2) Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- CERT provides support to patients on a time-limited basis and refer on to appropriate services as required.
- They facilitate hospital discharges but can also be accessed by GPs to avoid an admission by providing timely support for patients to stay at home.
- The team consists of therapists, nurses and support workers.
3) Intermediate Care (ICT)
- ICT provide up to 6 weeks support to patients who have rehabilitation needs through a team of therapistis, nurses and support workers.
NOTE: A reablement service is provided by social care for patients who require a period of further support to achieve their optimum level. It is usually a maximum of 6 weeks.